Sunday, July 11, 2010

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition

Yesterday, I was almost shocked to wake up feeling markedly better after getting sicker and sicker for almost two weeks. I had my first real normal day of being out and about. I went to check out the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition at Nathan Phillips Square. Here are some samplings from a few of the artists whose work caught my eye for one reason or another. I must have missed a section because I missed a few artists that I knew were there. Perhaps I will have to venture back today. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend! Off to see Grandma...
Departures
Nail Polish
Swan (sold)
Black and Blue World
Comrags
Red Wolf
Note: Images were taken from individual artists' websites.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails