Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming a new year

Welcome 2013!  Hope you had a great New Year's Eve. I jaunted out of town for a quick 30 hours in Collingwood.  So nice to get out of the core of the city, even for a brief time. Nice to relax for a second. Loved getting a bit of fresh air and watching the fluffy snow fall on a picturesque Winter wonderland. We had a wonderful evening dining, chatting and toasting the new year with friends... and a very cute puppy! Do you make New Year's resolutions? I quietly made a few to myself. And, I am resolving to actually keep my resolutions this year. Lots of exciting things are set to happen this year all around me.  Looking forward to discovering the other side of a fresh new leaf and I'm ready to work hard to make 2013 a fantastic year.  So grateful for the good people around me and work that I love. Cheers!

xo

M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails