Friday, June 17, 2016

Favourites

(Photo credit: Joseph Saraceno)
I know I have shared this image before, but it's one of my all-time favourites. It was one of the first images shot by Joseph Saraceno when we first worked together on photographing the MoonRox lookbooks. Joe has a way of arranging pieces in a way I had not necessarily thought of, but always appreciate and wish I had thought of! This array of earrings look so amazing. I really must blow this up and hang it on the wall!

Don't have your ears pierced? Did you know that any of our earrings with these French hook style ear wires can be made for you as clip ons? Just send a note with a request when you place your order.

It's a beautiful day here in Toronto! Had a lovely brunch with some creative ladies. Love chatting with other like-minded women who are each working on very different businesses.  So nice to her what each is achieving.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! I'm looking forward to a sweet sunny one ahead!

xo

M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails