Saturday, February 25, 2017

Grace Necklace

(Above: Grace Necklace photographed by Joseph Saraceno.)
The short week we had flew by! Spent too much time enjoying the unexpected unbelievable spring-like weather, so spending some of this grey Saturday playing a little catch up.

I finally got ahold of some basic materials that I was waiting for for months. I can finish off some half finished pieces at last! Makes me feel like I accomplished a lot without actually doing a lot as the finished stock just got majorly amped up with these touches! 

Pictured above is the Grace Necklace. It's a lovely and elegant combination of coloured crystal beads and brass. It's a perfect piece to take from day to night. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

xo

m



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails