Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fall

Fall in Toronto has been the Summer we never had. It was warm. It was beautiful. I went on endless bike rides. I sat on a patio with friends on as many warm evenings as I could. Sigh, as a warm weather lover, I could get into Fall if it was always like that.
The sunshine made it so much better for me to be productive. Making jewellery in nice bright light is so pleasant. I've also been working on new displays for the One of a Kind Show.
Fall skies are especially lovely.


Snuck away to Collingwood with friends last weekend and I've been playing catch up this whole week. Been busy working hard building up stock during this busy Fall season.

Took a break for some fam time. My sister says this is possibly the greatest photo she has ever taken. I mean, does she think this is better than any photo she has taken of her babies? If this is the case I thought I owed it to her to share it! Haha! Not sure why but we thought this pic of me was so hilarious! We took her little ones trick-or-treating on this chilly Halloween. They are the cutest! Forgot to steal some of their candy haul though!
A few days ago the warm weather finally broke and it turned cold. I turned off the air conditioning and two days later turned on the heat. Seems like Fall is truly upon us now, over a month after its official arrival. Halloween is over and I heard a few Fa-la-las and Christmas jingles already. Feel like I can't wrap my mind around any of this! The big One of a Kind Show is only 3 weeks away! So much to accomplish before then.

Pretty excited to debut the MoonRox Collection for Fall/Winter 2017 tomorrow! All the new arrivals will go live on the website then!

So, I had better get back to work... triple spell-checking before the website update goes live! Another late night is ahead for me!

Until tomorrow...

xo

M
SaveSave

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails