Wednesday, March 4, 2020

One of a Kind Spring Show 2020 Promo Coupon

Splendour Earrings, Studs, Necklace, Bracelet by MoonRox
Splendour Series (Photo credit: Joseph Saraceno.)

Every Spring it seems like the One of a Kind Show sneaks up on me quicker and quicker! I thought it felt like I just posted about the Christmas show and I wasn't wrong! My last blog post was indeed about the Winter show! Well, now a few months later and we've been teased by the noticeably longer days and a sprinkling of the nicer weather. I can definitely feel that Spring is near! I can't wait! I'm sure I've said it before, but I don't quite feel like myself until Spring rolls around. Clearly I am made for a different climate.

The Spring edition of the One of a Kind Show is always the perfect springboard into my favourite time of year!

As always, I've got some new pieces coming down the pipeline soon. We'll also bring some gems that were popular from last season and beyond. 

Here are the details:
OOAKS20
March 25-29, 2020
Enercare Centre
Exhibition Place
Toronto

To save on tickets, we've got a PROMO/COUPON/DEAL for you! Just follow this link to buy your tickets online at a discounted rate. 


Come see us in Booth Q-08. It's always a pleasure to visit with all of our lovely customers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails