Friday, February 26, 2010

Some quirky finds



I love all teas, as long as there is no milk in there. I have bags of loose organic herbal teas from Sweet Dove Herbs and a variety of green and black teas from Mariage Frères. This little silicone sub would be perfect!

I've been wanting a shag rug, but I shed too much and send too many beads and wires flying to make such a thing possible. Here's the solution, though it will not feel the same under ones toes!

Looks like my fave granola and fruit breakfast and I never drink milk (bad, I know) but spilt milk is fine!

This guy is too cute!
These are too funny...

These are awfully sweet!

I found all these while on the phone with the bank dealing with a nightmare. I will not know if it's resolved until Tuesday. Ok, time to get a bit of work done before I can officially call it the weekend. Hope everyone has a nice one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails