Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yorkville stroll

Yesterday I hit the high-end boutiques on Bloor Street with N. and her 3 year old daughter. I think people probably thought I was her nanny. Anyhow, after we parted ways, I ran a couple errands and then snuck into Anthroplogie to see what was new and see things that are not as much as a mortgage payment. This shift in seasons really makes me want new things. Tried on these pretties. My fave was the We Love Vera number on the left. I do have a liking for things from Vera Neumann which I'm guessing would now come from the Vera Company. I've collected numerous table cloths, napkins and scarves over the years. Perhaps I'll have to post about those one day.

Back to late night bracelet making! Hope everyone is swell!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails