Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bridal jewels for J.

I was delighted to have the opportunity to custom design the jewellery worn by J. and her bridesmaids for the wedding this past Saturday. It was refreshing to work on something different than the items that I have been making day-to-day for production. I had not worked in sterling silver for some time and also re-awakened my interest in wire work. As always with custom work, it's an extra challenge to make things that have been discussed and conceived, but really the two of us could have had entirely different visions. I was so happy to see that J. was pleased with the results. They looked even better when put together with her gown and all the bridal trimmings! I think they suited J. and the 'maids perfectly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails