Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things I like...

Here's a group of recent things that I have favourited on Etsy.  Haven't done this in a while so thought it would be fun (and an excellent procrastination method) to go through my faves...  The common thread here is that each item is textile based and/or some stitching has been involved in the making...
Classic vintage style bicycle bag by snootsie
Somebody stole the saddle bag off my bike last fall.  The nerve of the thief to take the time to unbuckle the vintage gem in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street.  Grr.  Now This one would look swell on my bike.  Next saddle bag will be heavily zip-tied to the bike.

That's it for now!  Have a nice day!

xo

Note:  All photos in this post grabbed from individual seller's Etsy shops.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails