Monday, May 30, 2016

Connection Necklace and New Collection Bracelet

(Photography by Joseph Saraceno.)
Happy Monday! Hope you had a nice weekend! We have had a glorious and steamy weekend that capped off a sunny week. Spent as much time as possible outside. Spring is the best!

Wanted to share a SS16 Lookbook image. Here is the Connection Series. One of the most loved pieces over the past few years had been the Connection Bracelet. It is now sold out, but we've created an equally great updated version and a fabulous necklace to go with! I liked this duo so much that I kept a set for myself. I find that I wear them all the time, together or as separates! The bracelet is lovely on its own or stacked with other bracelets. I've been wearing mine with my labradorite Power Bracelet a ton. The necklace is a perfect piece to dress up easy Summer dresses and casual tanks.

To see more on the Connection Necklace and New Connection Bracelet, visit our website.


Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails