Monday, August 8, 2016

Lattice Bib Necklace

Sorry to have been MIA for so long! I have been busy enjoying the Summer and all that it has to offer. I'm sure I have repeated this a thousand times, but Summer is my absolute favourite. I've been trying to take every opportunity to get outside and maximize the season. I've got so many photos to share of my adventures but will save those for another time.
Here is the Lattice Bib Necklace. I've posted about the smaller version, the Lattice Necklace, previously. See the post here. This is the bigger, bolder, super pastel version! I've loved wearing this with a t-shirt or one of my easy loose dresses. You could also dress it up and wear it with a formal dress. Choose from mint, orange or pink!

We have a busy week ahead. It's late now, so better call it a night! Hope you have been enjoying the Summer as much as I have!

xo

m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails