Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goodbye 2016! Hello 2017!

(Photo of New Connection and Power Bracelets taken in Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy in September 2016.)

On this first day of a new year, I'd like to thank everyone for all the support. So happy to be able to make and share a few pretty things with you. Thank you! THANK YOU! You guys are the best!

2016 was a year that was filled with a lot of let down the world over, so many of us seemed to wrap up the year by saying goodbye and good riddance to such a year. Personally I had so many great experiences last year. Spent quality time with family and close friends, got to know some amazing new people, had a few bursts of creativity, learned some new skills, traveled to beautiful places, ate some delicious meals. I'm so lucky to have had all this, yet as we welcome 2017, I still had to remind myself of a few things. Be kind, be respectful, be grateful, give time to those that deserve it, be willing to listen, constantly learn more, and always fight for the things we believe in. (Lots of clichés, but all things I have to tell myself from time to time.)

2017 will be amazing! I just know it! Wishing you all a very happy, healthy new year filled with all good things! 💛

xo

M




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails