Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Super


I am lovin' my RetroSuperFuture sunglasses. It was the amazing Zeiss sunlenses that sold me. They make the world look so much better! I have barely worn any of my many other pairs of sunglasses since getting my crystal clear pair last Summer. Now Super has collaborated with Liberty & Co. in a limited edition series. I have always enjoyed Liberty prints. I have a few pieces of fabric that I picked up at the shop years ago when my sister did her masters in London. I have not had the heart to cut into them quite yet. Need to think of a good project! Anyhow, I love the print that is emblazoned on these frames. Now I just need to justify yet another pair of shades...

Photos taken from RetroSuperFuture.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails