Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall

Peter Pan, Toronto
Summer officially ended mere minutes ago. So sad... I am one of those that wishes I could float around in a bare-shouldered Summer dress at all times of the year. I think I dislike the shorter days and I really don't favour the cold. I do love me some good hats and scarves though! Nothing better than being properly bundled in cool weather.

So it's time to say goodbye to the Summer and hello to Fall. Over the past few days, I have been digging out gems for the Studio Sale. This will be a great opportunity to get some excellent deals on a little something (or somethingS) to add to the wardrobe this season. See my last post for the full details. I might have to pick up a thing or two myself!

Just so you know... several MoonRox goodies will be marked down to 50% off and still more fabulous trinkets will be available for as low as $5! This is for the 2 days (September 24-25th) only! Come and get 'em!
Photo from inside Peter Pan Restaurant at Queen and Peter, Toronto.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails