Thursday, September 30, 2010

Visit at Mjölk

Last weekend I finally got to visit Mjölk in the Junction. What an expertly curated selection of wares in this beautiful store... My Sister, our friend G. and I were all drooling over just about every single thing in the shop. Owners John and Juli have filled their shop with fantastic clean-lined design from Scandinavia and Japan. You'll find furniture, house wares, accessories, children's clothing, toys and so much more.
My Sister is hoping this couch will fit in her space.
Love these leather cases from Kenton Sorenson for iPads, iPhones and passports and how they tan naturally.
How adorable are these Ducks with duckling by Hans Bolling?
Really enjoy the tactile quality of these wooden accessories.
Speaking of tactile, the smooth, curved surfaces of these Naoto Fukasawa chairs are divine. I think the arm chairs are my favourite things in the store. Must save my pennies for these. My current dining chairs from now defunct Caban have definitely seen better days.
Visit the shop! Read their stellar blog! John and Juli are lovely and really know their stuff.

2959 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON
416.551.9853
info [at] mjolk.ca

2 comments:

Hey There! said...

I love how i was just doing a search on Caban and found You!! xoxo Avril

MoonRox said...

Haha! You cant hide from me Avril!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails