Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here!

It's been an endless Winter! Sure seems that way... So, I'm happy to welcome Spring today! Here's a snap of the most beautiful tulips in the softest shades of blush pink at La Merceria the other day. Ran into two familiar lovely ladies there and joined them for my sunny afternoon coffee. Speaking of tulips, these blooms look so pretty with the charming new Moo biz cards of N.A. of tuliP+i. (They carry many of the blankets and keepsake pieces from tuliP+i at La Merceria.)
Last night I tried to take a picture of the Super Moon, but this is the best I could do. Almost looks like the sun in a dark sky. Oh well, I have the image banked in my memory! Did you get a gander at it?

Looking forward to a nice cheery Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails