Monday, March 12, 2012

Life last week

Last week seemed to be filled with a good mix of work and play... just the way I like it.  Here are some photos from my phone.
 Entwined Rope Bracelets...
 Rainy eve...  maybe this wasn't last week... 
 Orbit Rings...
 Nibbles...
 Pretty plant...
 Supply shopping...
 Stunning Ring, lace top and lace nails too...
 New glasses case to add to my Bennie and Olive collection...
 Visited the Dagg and Stacey studio... got to try on some pretty clothes!  So much fun...
 Checked out the latest at West Elm...
 Stopped in at Lilliput Hats...
 and spent some time catching up...
 Made lots of jewellery, of course!!
 Gazed at the full moon...
(terrible photo... sorry!)
Got a cheap and cheerful glitzy new case for my phone.  Who knew the dollar store would have such a gem?
Imbibed...  
(These were not all for me.  Just making sure you know!)
 And ate a waffle pop!


Some things I didn't photograph:
Ate delicious meat pies, ate yummy tacos with high school mates, brunched with pals, celebrated Mrs. L-O's birthday over tasty pizzas, basked in the sun on a gorgeous and surprisingly warm Sunday, played with spray paint, caught up with family over cheap and cheerful eats.  Yes, I have basically been indulgent... touring around town eating non-stop. 

In the week ahead I plan on hunkering down, though it will be hard with the warmer temps and my favourite guy around, Mr. Sunshine.

Off to catch some Zzzs.  Hope you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails