Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ottawa whirlwind

On the Labour Day weekend, I rolled into our nation's capital for a couple packed days.  Mr. and Mrs. B. scooped me up for a tasty meat-filled dinner and we caught up on the latest gossip.
Then we strolled up to Parliament Hill and viewed the projected show Mosaika.
Not sure if it was our angle, but it was difficult to hear the words of the audio, so we mostly just enjoyed the images.
Visited the Centennial Flame before calling it and heading back to their house.

The next morning, Mrs. B and I dined in Byward Market...
before dropping in at Workshop Studio and Boutique for a quick delivery and visit. 
Lots of new MoonRox jewels are now in at Workshop as well as sister store Flock!
242 1/2 Dalhousie Street
Ottawa, ON
613.789.5534

1275 Wellington Street West
Ottawa, ON
613.695.0834

In the afternoon, I met up with my family and attended the wedding of a good old family friend.  H. married his long time love and high school sweetheart.
I sported the Moonshadow Bracelet in Jade Green stacked with a Delicate Bracelet and a Crystallized Bracelet in Mint Green.  Thought it was a fun combo with this bright chartreuse dress and sparkly teal nails.  Mrs. B and I stayed up late the night before to glam up our digits. (And yes, I took this picture in the church... I tend to tune out when anything religious comes up.  I got the important parts!  It was a loving ceremony and bride and groom and whole wedding party looked great.)
Here's me and my Mom post-ceremony.  She looked super cute so had to share this!
The reception was at the Cumberland Heritage Village Museum and was charming as can be.  Surrounded by quaint buildings and the country night air, the party was fun, private and intimate.
Congrats to the happy couple!

And there went the weekend!  The following morning, we departed for a quick day back home in Toronto.  Next up was New York City!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails