Monday, September 17, 2012

Crawlin'

I think I may be one of the rare ones that dislikes Fall.  You can definitely feel it coming. Days are getting shorter, morning air is cool.  Today warmed up over the afternoon and turned out to be sunny and gorgeous. I really hope the warmth sticks around a bit longer! Eked out a few hours in the middle of a family day to roam around at the Queen West Art Crawl Outdoor Show & Sale, with a big tea in hand. I always enjoy this show and it was so nice to see some of my favourite people exhibiting.
Chatted with Arounna and John at Bookhou...
Watched Arounna working hard as always...
Stopped for a visit with Yasmine Louis and perused her latest tees...
Caught up with Avril Loreti, and picked out some favourites that have now been mentally added to my shopping list!
Had a great conversation with Delores of Heart & Soul about her work in stoneware.  Excited for the new things to come at Inspirations Studio.
Ogled the beautiful hand blown glass jewellery by Karli Sears.  Loved the matte pieces and subtle colour.
And last but not least had a nice chat with Natalie of Tulip+i.
Sussed out some gifts to pick up in the near future.
'Twas a lovely day in the park surrounded by creativity and sunshine!

I have been exhausted all week, still recovering from my travels, but somehow it is 1:00 am again and I find myself awake!  Better run off to catch some Zzzzs.  Busy week ahead! Goodnight friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails