Saturday, January 2, 2016

HAPPY 2016!

Happy New Year friends! Wishing you all a beautiful 2016 filled with peace, love, happiness and only good things!

Had a lazy January 1st that wrapped up with a delicious and joyous feast with my family. Hope your year is off to a good start as well!

I don't know if this counts as a New Year's resolution, but I have decided that I will aim to learn some new skills this year. I love making things and want to add to the arsenal.

I have had this on the mind and then just came across this interesting article on why making things is liberating. It is true... nice to know I can fix something or make something and not have to buy everything. Makes me proud to be a lifetime maker.

With saying farewell to 2015, I wanted to say thank you for letting me make things that I can share with you. Thank you to the most amazing customers, family and friends for all the support over the last year and always. Feeling hopeful that 2016 will be fabulous in work and in life too!

xo

M

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails