Monday, March 28, 2016

Thank you!

Wrapped up my 15th year at the One of a Kind Spring Show! 15 years/30 shows in the books! I started when I was 7 years old. This is my story and I am sticking to it! ;)

We really have the best, nicest, loyal and amazing customers! A huge thank you to everyone that came by to pick up a new MoonRox piece or just to say hello. Thanks to my family and friends for all of the assistance with ever facet of this business over these years. Absolutely could not have done it without your help. Thanks also to the OOAK team and my creative family for 15 fun years. Looking forward to many more!

Spent today with family and friends and eating pastries and spicy hot meals! Back to work tomorrow!

Thank you all for letting me share my work with you!

xo

M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails