Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thank you!

Still recovering after the One of a Kind Show! A huge amount of chaos remains post-show, but I have started shipping online and custom orders from the show. I'll work on the organizing later!
I wanted to express a huge, giant, enormous thank you to all of our incredible customers, top notch booth help, supportive family and friends, my amazing creative community and the fantastic hard working OOAK team for an amazing One of a Kind Show. Could not have pulled this off without all of these people holding me up! Another one is in the books!! Thank you! Thank you! ❤️

I was so happy to be back in the real world these past 2 days. You don't know how much you miss real food and daylight, util you spend two weeks in an exhibition hall. I already have a multitude of booth and jewellery ideas spinning through my head as I think ahead to next season and the next show. Can't wait! Feeling inspired after being surrounded by so much creativity. 

Now to catch up on a little sleep!

Thanks again for 16 great years at One of a Kind!

xo

M

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails