Sunday, April 9, 2017

Doodle doodle doo!


Before I made jewellery for a living, I was all about every art and craft and would always have a couple cameras on me and several cases of markers and pencils. I have childhood memories of doodling on all dinner napkins at every restaurant we ever went to. These little creative moments have gotten a little lost over the years when you make things with your hands as your job. So I have been happy to put some colours on paper and play around a little. I had been trying to do a doodle a day. So fun! Got a little too busy with getting everything prepared to launch the Spring/Summer Collection and the craze of the One of a Kind Show, but I'm getting back on it now. I've been posting them in Intsagram stories, so follow along @moonrox_ca.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails