Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring blossoms

I had am amazing getaway to the desert. Snuck away with some friends and had the greatest time. I went with no preconceived notions of the Palm Springs/Palm Desert area other than the fact that my sister enjoyed her visit many years back. As soon as I arrived I fell in love with the architecture, the kitschiness and the beautiful and varied terrain of the region. I'll have to share some of my many many photos soon. This reminds me that I never did finish up my Italy posts from last year. I still need to post the Rome photos. I'll catch up one of these days!

In the meantime, I got back to Toronto just in time to catch all the spring blossoms pop up around town. I love this time of year in Toronto. Everything is fresh and the brightest green and all the flowers are emerging. Here are some snap shots from outside Robarts Library at U of T. Yes, I was a little over zealous and took a few too many photos! They were just so perfect! Like pink fluffy cotton candy pom poms in the sky!

I'm feeling excited for warmer temps and super refreshed and inspired from my little getaway. My brain feels like it's working better too!

Hope you have a great week!

M

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails