Monday, February 12, 2018

Dot-to-Dot Pearl Series

I always thought of pearls as kind of old fashioned, but these days you can find freshwater pearls in so many interesting shapes. Got my hands on these lustrous flat disc like pearls and challenged myself to create pieces that were modern, dainty and still classy and lady like. As soon as I made the Dot-to-Dot Pearl Bracelet, I knew I had an instant personal favourite. I have been wearing my bracelet and Dotted Pearl Bauble Ring almost every day. The Dotted Pearl Earrings are pendulum style dangly earrings that pair well with any of the other pieces. For the Dot-to-Dot Pearl Necklace, I played with the linear quality of the fine chain between pearls and decided on a cool Y-style necklace.  The pearls have a beautiful sheen and each has a unique organic shape with some natural divots and character. These pieces are available in two colours -- Cloud and Oil Slick. For more photos and information on each piece, check out the website! Hope you like this series as much as I do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails