Monday, February 12, 2018

Sweetheart Necklace

valentine's day gift ideas
Every once in a while, I come across some vintage pieces that I just cannot leave behind. Sometimes they just seem like something I know our customers would like. When I found a few of these Sweetheart Necklaces, I knew I had to share them with you. The Sweetheart Necklace features a simple 3-dimensional floating heart pendant on an elegant brass chain. The necklace is made of raw brass that shows some beautiful patina given to them from years gone by. I love the warm tone of brass. It's golden and shiny without being gaudy.

This little cutie is the perfect gift for your love or perhaps a treat for yourself. If you are in the Toronto area and are in need of a last minute Valentine's gift, just get in touch and we'd be happy to help you out!

For more details on this piece, visit the website and find this piece in the Vintage Section.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails