Friday, November 20, 2009

Colours from this week

Sorry for the no-blogging of late. I have been busy busy busy! With only a few days left until the One of a Kind Show, things have been pretty hectic around here. Here are a few miscellaneous snapshots from this week.

I caught up with S.K. mid-week... she gave me a nice get-well from the broken foot prezzie that included these awesome knit slippers. Love the colours and their old-fashioned handmade quality. The broken foot itself is much better. The muscles are still quite stiff, but I am sure it does not help that I am mostly indoors and not stretching it out with proper walking. I hope to be limp-free in the next week or so.

Here's my new string of lights all ready to go for my booth at the Show. They look amazing when they are lit.

And recently, I have been stitching headbands and hair clips. I still hope to make several more!
Okay... back to work!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your lights! Let me know if you're gonna need any help at the show. lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails