Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some fuzzy faves

I ventured out with a few friends for a bite and drinks, despite having far too much work I should have been doing. Perhaps attempting to do this two nights in a row is too much for me! This evening, we traipsed from establishment (too empty) to establishment (too crowded) to establishment (too loud) and then we felt really old and anti-social and decided to call it a night. So now I am at home and wide awake but I've decided it is far too late to start working on real work, so I have perused the net and found these fuzzy gems. Enjoy!









Now I am off to bed... Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend! I have 2 more real work days left to finalize all my show prep before I go to set up my booth! The countdown is on...

All images taken from sellers' Etsy shops.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails