Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm healed!

I was given the A-okay from the doctor this morning. My foot fracture has healed! He said I could wean off the cast over a couple days and gradually re-introduce all regular activities. Then I admitted that I had already weaned off a fair bit... as in only wearing the boot cast for a few hours a day. The boot can be so cumbersome, and was getting really beat up and hard to keep clean for indoor use. He just smiled and shrugged and then said I am good to go to get back to normal immediately! I was pretty darn happy to be free again and took a big long walk to re-awaken the muscles. Not easy, but I'm sure in a few days everything will feel much better. Yay!

The One of a Kind Show starts 2 weeks from today! I'm so relieved to be cast free and able to drive!

Here's another image from the Show's Gift Guide! I posted a little while back about some MoonRox items being included. Come by to check out the work of over 800 artists and artisans.

Image from www.oneofakindshow.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails