Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some nice finds for kids at the One of a Kind Show

We are four days into the One of a Kind Show and I have seen some great things by other artists and artisans. I thought I'd post about some standout childrens' wares for kids of all ages!

I've been a big Monster Factory (TM) fan from the beginning. Here are some fantastic specimens.



I could keep putting up great pics of these guys. Rhya Tamasauskas, Bliss Man and Adam Dunn do an amazing job with these well-made plushies. To see more on the Monster Factory website, go HERE. To view their One of a Kind Show profile, click HERE. See the Monsters in person at the show at booth W-06.
Photos taken from www.monsterfactory.net.

Sandra Ciganic-McKinney of Petit Flaneur makes the most beautiful and well designed children's toys, many of which are amazing enough to suit any adult.

S. and I fancied the mobiles. There was one in yellow and off-white felt that featured a sunny side up egg, a waffle, a slice of toast with butter and a mug of tea. This one below is pretty darned cute as well. They would look just as great in a child's room as a kitchen.
Go HERE to view the Petit Flaneur website, and HERE to see the designer's One of a Kind Show profile. Visit her at the OOAK at booth H-43 in the Rising Stars section.
Photos taken from www.petitflaneur.com.

I also came across Cate & Levi Collection. I was really into the bear and the koala. These environmentally responsible toys are too cute!

Go HERE to see the Cate & Levi website . They are in booth S-29 at the One of a Kind Show.
Photos taken from www.cate&levi.com.

It seems that I am a big kid at heart as I am often drawn to kids' stuff!

Anyhow, I'll keep my eyes out for more goodies. Come see the show! There are over 800 vendors! Check out this earlier post for an e-COUPON on One of a Kind Show admittance. Don't forget the MoonRox booth is in Z-15. See you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails