Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lovely evening to cap off the lovely day

My parents came by before we went out for dinner. I yanked a PC tarte au citron out of the freezer and made some tea and coffee. This lemon tart is excellent, even compared to freshly made specimens. There was one week where I went around town sampling lemon tarts at different pastry shops and had decided that I had found my fave... until I had this President's Choice one. Of course, I am a sucker for most things citrus so a lemon tart is not a hard sell.
Then we ventured out to the beach for sundown. My Dad wanted to snap some photos of this lifeguard station so I joined in the camera-geeking. It was pretty calm and serene out by the water this eve.
It was a nice day over all and I was able to spend a fair amount of it outside. I am now paying for it, doing filing and sorting jewels late at night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails