Friday, April 30, 2010

Custom head band for a Sweet 'P'

This head band was custom made for a little baby girl's baptism. P. has the most amazing red hair that L. and I marveled at at the One of a Kind Show earlier this month. I do hear that red heads are going extinct, so I felt she was lucky to have such fabulous locks. Her mother and I decided on the details and she was very happy to receive the piece this week. We made it fit little P.'s head perfectly! Since it was for a special occasion, I surprised her with an embroidered 'P' on the back of it. I can't wait to see the pictures of her wearing it!

If you have an event coming up for you or a little one, let me know if you need any special adornments! Get in touch at info(at)moonrox(dot)ca.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails