Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Loot!

I picked up some really great stuff at this Spring's One of a Kind Show. Above is my new beautiful hat made using the old-world traditional millinery techniques by Karyn Gingras of Lilliput Hats. They are predicting rain for the next few days, but I can't wait to wear it!
I got these awesome porcelain coffee cups from Hugo Didier who also makes a variety of smart ceramic products emblazoned with "Not made in China." I love how simple these are.
And of course I got more moccasins from Hides in Hand. These furry slippers may be my sixth pair (all different styles) from them and I also own an amazing trapper hat and super cozy mitts. (It's just a small addiction.) These slips will be great for next Winter. There is nothing wrong with planning ahead! I have their ballet style ones for warmer seasons.

I've been admiring my new things all day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails