Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cardy search

Last week I was in Buffalo for some cross-border goodness. Went on a road trip with some girls and we had a super-fun extended day of shopping!

I have been on the lookout for a perfect grey cardigan that I can throw over anything. I am in desperate need to replace my Club Monaco one that I have worn almost every day for three years. It has been looking quite sorry for some time.
I found this very good option on the sale rack at J. Crew and brought it home with me! It is light and super soft. I am very happy with it but am still looking for the perfect replacement sweater!

While searching for an image of this cardy, I came across more pretty things at J. Crew:
I am rarely a fan of navy (as a result of years of wearing a navy uniform through school) but this suit is so classic.
I might have to order this one in grey. It is quite similar in cut to my old love. The search continues!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails