Monday, June 14, 2010

A weekend in June

Hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend. I was only home for a couple waking hours over the past few days, so am a bit worn out. Went to the album release party for Friendlyness and the Human Rights, went to the Trinity Bellwoods Yard Sale, went to J.'s bridal shower, had dim sum with Family, and dined at A.'s house a few times! I am going to wear out my welcome at her place soon enough! I didn't take many photos this weekend, but here are two from the yard sale.
Look what Aunt L. found! This was the coolest salt and pepper set I have seen in a while! You turn the dial on the front of the TV and the shakers elevate for access to the S&P!
It was a cool day and these wool blankets were looking really cosy. Love the leather straps to tote them with.

I picked up some Pyrex and Fire-King items to add to my ever-expanding collection!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails