Sunday, August 28, 2011

(Late August)

Ordinarily on a Sunday at this time, I would have been settling in at the lunch table with Grandma. We'd go for dim sum, or Swiss Chalet, or even a big rack of ribs. She loved ribs! It definitely feels odd to be sitting at my desk at this hour. It has been our routine to fill our Sundays with family meals with both my Mom's and my Dad's sides of the family. It has been a tough couple of weeks, but slowly things are soaking in and we are keeping busy with work and making sure to keep up with friends. Seems everyone wants to catch up at this time of year, with Summer nearing end and Labour Day approaching. I've got to say, it has been a nice distraction to see everyone.
Crafted some headbands with some little girls...
was told by a five year old that he did not know how he has survived without me -- made my day...
caught a concert...
went to the Ex (pics to come)...
went wedding dress shopping with the Sister...
ate gelato...
comforted a heartbroken friend...
went for bike rides...
watched with sadness as the country mourns a school friend's father...
celebrated some birthdays...
and spent quality time with family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails