Friday, July 27, 2012

Trunk Show at TWB Co.

Last weekend I zoomed out to Rosseau for a Trunk Show hosted by Teeny Weeny Bikini Co.  Had the greatest time!  The shop is the cutest ever!  I loved chatting with owner and talented swimwear designer Ashley and discovering how much we have in common.  The family was super lovely and kind enough to have me stay, so not only did we have fun selling jewellery, I also got to have a little getaway!  Such a nice treat!
Pretty sweet spot for a trunk show, no?
Confection Bracelets on display in the shop.
We rock bunny ears!
Morning on the deck with art mags and tea.  Pretty perfect scenario.
Day two!  TWB Co. is like a treasure trove.  Every time I walked around, I found something new to look at.  Lots of great clothes and of course Ashley's swimwear interspersed with oodles of accessories (including MoonRox) and amazing vintage finds.
Loved the family cottage that is over 100 years old!  Thanks to the Eady family for having me!
And that's all folks!

Teeny Weeny Bikini Co.
5 Rice Street
Rosseau, ON
info(at)teenyweenybikinico(dot)com

Olympics Opening Ceremony is in a few hours.  You going to watch it?  Excited the weekend is near!  Have a great one!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails