Monday, November 19, 2012

Show prep

Doing some late night working...  really should be getting some sleep about now, but the To Do List seems to be a tiny bit overwhelming at this moment.  The One of a Kind Show starts later this week!  I am doing all sorts of organizational things... working on booth decor, blasting the new logo onto everything and of course making jewellery.  Luckily I have had some help this weekend!  Thanks to J.S. and A!  In reality, I am probably quite ready after doing this show for so many years, but I always feel a little anxious as I so want to make the jewels and the booth better than the last time.  I am so fortunate to have such faithful customers that really know their MoonRox, and I would hate to disappoint!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!  There are 4 pairs of free One of a Kind Show tickets up for grabs in our last draw.  Contest closes today at noon.  Visit this post on our Facebook page to enter.

Ok, few more tasks and off to dreamland!

Hope you had a nice weekend!

xo

m


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails