Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hammer-time

A couple weeks ago I went to meet with Ashley of Teeny Weeny Bikini Co.  It's her off season, so the shop is closed and she is working in her studio.  After my usual getting lost the second I leave the downtown core of Toronto (sorry again Ashley), we met up at her nice bright new studio in Hamilton and did a little wander and lunch.
I love relics of the past... hand painted old office door signs...
beautiful old ceiling details and pretty fixtures... 
and even cracked up old mosaic floors.
Ashley took me to some of the great little shops around town.  We stopped in at White Elephant and O's Clothes amongst some other sweet independent outlets.  Part of me is tempted to move somewhere,  find a lovely old century home to inhabit and have a fresh start.  I'd get a huge studio and perhaps even a shop.  Just a thought or a simple day dream...  Or maybe I'm being crazy...
It was a nice little outing for a brief afternoon.
And then I rolled out, back to Toronto.

This weekend will be a busy one...  It's the last weekend before the One of a Kind Show so there is a lot of final preparations happening.  I've picked up new signage, new cards, new tags, new stickers and am excited to show off some new jewels!  Don't forget to check out the MoonRox Facebook page to enter to win some free tickets to the show!  There are four pairs, yes 4, available to win!  The contest closes on Monday at noon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails