Monday, September 28, 2009

One of a Kind Show website

I was excited to hear that the One of a Kind Show shot some of my work for use in this year's ad campaign/website/gift guide. I didn't know what they would use the shots for, but J. let me know that she spotted a few MoonRox on the website!
This is the image from the page that lists the participating artisans. The three Orbit Rings on the bottom right look amazing! The two images below are part of a series of changing pictures on the welcome page! Look for a Bubble Bauble Bracelet and a Shimmer Ring and a Bakelite Bracelet and an Orbit Ring.

The One of a Kind Show runs from November 26th to December 6th this Fall. I'll keep you posted on more OoaK news in the next couple months. There is lots of work to do!

Images taken from www.oneofakindshow.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails