Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Tape!

From a post about a very serious situation to a post about total frivolity...
I got a nice package in the mail on Friday from Happy Tape! A cheery lime green dispenser for my Japanese masking tape. This tape is too pretty to not be on display and admired. The seller was really kind and included a couple bonus items to my order after a shipping mix-up. Check out the Happy Tape shopping site HERE and her blog HERE. I might need one of those new tape sets she has put together...

2 comments:

Madoka said...

I am in love with these beautiful tapes, you can use them everywhere on anything. I like Happy Tapes cause they have a lot to choose. But recently I found another one on Etsy called littlehappythings1. Hey are new, but the owner is very sweet to deal with and the price is very reasonable. She also throw in some surprice sometimes. You should check it out.
http://www/etsy.com/shop/littlehappythings1

MoonRox said...

Thanks for the tip Madoka! I'll check it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails