Friday, January 15, 2010

Perusing

I was completely distracted by perusing random crafty blogs. I was checking out some of the pretty handmade projects on the Purl Bee blog just now. I've had an itch to hand sew things after the appliqué sweaters. Love this sunny tied quilt... and it's in all the right colours for me! Seeing as I stuck my foot through a duvet cover the other day and ripped a fitted sheet while putting it on my bed, I could justify a project such as this.

I'm also going to have to try this project for mittens with knitted cuffs. Looks like I could handle it!

Also, check out all the lovely fabrics they have in their extensive online shop!

I'm going to have to pop in the real brick and mortar shop next time I'm in New York!
Images from http://www.purlbee.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails