Monday, January 18, 2010

I like iPhone covers by Uncommon

These iPhone 3G and 3Gs covers by uncommon are too cool. I don't even have an iPhone, but this site makes me want one even more! I am going to be good and wait until my contract on my (not so great) Razr runs out in August. Then I will get one of these fab cases! You can upload your own artwork or image or use one of their existing designs.

Laser Beam by Magda Sayed. It's like a knit cozy for your phone! Too cute! You can manipulate the scale and angle of the design. I played with it for a minute and like this arrangement best.



Above: Hare by Marco Cibola

Above: Haiti Fractured Mosaic by Scott Wilson -- 100% of profits from this case goes to the Red Cross. Currently, they have several designs to raise funds for Haiti.

As you can see, I favour multi-coloured things!

Images from http://www.getuncommon.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails