Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For the road...

Spotted these sweet as pie Eco Tea Cups on the Front & Company blog. I think I am favouring the cup on the right. I have probably mentioned this before, or if you know me, I am sure you know this, but I am completely obsessed with my teas... and beverages in general. So, I like to have a few different drinking vessels to choose from.
B. got me some of these Contigo vacuum sealed travel mugs, which I have been toting around. They are great as they are spill-proof. I have dumped a water or two in my handbag before, so a damaged phone, iPod and totally fried camera later, I have learned my lesson. ( I also keep my camera in a ziploc bag now. Better safe than sorry!)I have also been contemplating a Keep Cup that I can dedicate to coffee. Love that you can pick and choose your colours for the components. Plus it's barista standard in sizing.

Off to make a pot of tea!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails