Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to the One of a Kind Show. I so appreciate the friendliness and enthusiastic support of all who came to shop or just to say hello. I am also so grateful for all of my friends and family and kind booth neighbours who pitched in to make the whole thing go smoothly! Eleven days (long ones) in an exhibit hall can make one a little loopy! So, thank you, thank you, thank you. Here are some photos taken over the past couple weeks at the MoonRox booth!
Little P. in a Feather Head Band
Jewels on display.
The Loop Pearl Necklace.
Scribble Cuffs.
"I love you" Token Necklace.
Lots of Stud Earrings.
The Dainty Bow Necklace.
Mobs at the booth!

It was a great Show! I'm already thinking of ideas for Spring!
Today I was completely exhausted and spent the morning with my feet up... literally. Check out my cute Jazzy Sox by Meaford Wool. I picked them up in the last hour at the Show... I'm hoping they will be perfect to keep the tootsies warm in my wellies!

Then I got to work ploughing through hundreds of unread/unanswered emails, making custom orders, catching up with stores that need to be re-stocked and making my way through huge piles of neglected laundry! Another busy week has begun!

Ok... back to my late night work before I retire for the day... Goodnight!

xo M

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails