Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Glitter!

Yesterday I saw Priscilla Queen of the Desert, the Musical with G. & N. and fam. It was such a fun and vibrant show! I was fascinated by the quick make-up and set changes involving mass amounts of glitter. Now I have a huge urge to glitter everything. Here are a few nice shimmery images I found on flickr.
by bethan

I think my Holiday Season whirlwind is slowly calming down. Today was the first day in ages that I did not make a single piece of jewellery. A few more things to catch up with and I hope to enjoy a day off soon! Plus I really need to get on the gift getting and creating. Might have to get some glitter involved in the creating part!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What pretty photos... Love all the that glitter and sparkles, very christmassy! Jenny xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails