Friday, December 10, 2010

This week floated by in a post Show haze... I have been trying to catch up with things. Mundane normal ol' things like grocery shopping. Think I have almost all the custom orders from the OoaK in the mail as of today. There are a few still remaining on the list and if one of those is you, I have not forgotten! Many of the shops will be re-stocked of MoonRox as of early next week. Also caught up with a few friends and fam. Played hooky yesterday afternoon and went shopping with A. and S., but only came back with things for me! Bad... I had a moment where I saw red and green things everywhere and honestly wondered why they were all still out with Christmas being over and all. Then I realized that my brain is scrambled and to me the craze of Christmas is over, but it is really still a couple weeks away. Hope I'm not losing it...

Anyhow, enough rambling! Hope everyone enjoys a lovely weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails