Thursday, December 2, 2010

Strolling at the One of a Kind Show

Today I had a chance to sneak out of the MoonRox booth and check out a few aisles at the One of a Kind Show! Saw some lovely things.
Love these hand-painted lamps by Montreal based brollte. Some are limited edition and all are truly one of a kind.
I especially favour this drum light in these mossy greens!
Then I stopped by Imagine Wood. I have been wanting some wooden utensils and picked up one of these mini spoons to start myself off! I think I will use it to scoop sea salt. (I do love my fair share of salt.) Love the tactile feel of these utensils and how each one is slightly different from the next.
I also visited Jack & Marjorie. They make great bags constructed from all sorts of recycled military surplus materials including tents, blankets and even suspenders mixed with buttery soft leathers. These bags have such a history but the materials have been given new life that so suit today's lifestyle.
Hope to check out more booths in the next few days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails