Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heidi-Ho 2 (Yonge Street location) is re-stocked!

This is the first of two posts about Heidi-Ho 2. This is the Yonge Street location where the shop has been a neighbourhood staple for fashionable yet easy breezy duds and accessories for several years now. Heidi was one of my first supporters when I first started my business way back when, so it's always nice to visit with the Heidi-Ho 2 folks. I always think back to early in the millenium when I could not make enough Rox Chokers quickly enough to supply Heidi's customers! Can't believe how many years have flown by!
Here are some photos from my visit earlier this week to the store.
Lots of new MoonRox are in the store now! Loads of earrings, plenty of necklaces and a pile of hair pins to choose from! Visit the shop, if you please!

2591 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON
416.482.1563

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails